- 2020 PhD in Translation, University of Vigo
- 2015 MA in Translation for International Communication,
University of Vigo
- 2014 BA in Translation and Interpreting, University of Vigo
- Research fellow, School of Humanities, Tallinn University, December 2020- Present
- Visiting lecturer, University of Vigo, 2021- Present, PhD programme Traducción y Paratraducción
- Visiting research fellow, School of Humanities, Tallinn University, September 2020- June 2021
- Doctoral research fellow, University of Vigo, August 2018-February 2020
- Visiting research fellow, School of Modern Languages, Newcastle University, July 2019
- Visiting research fellow , Centre for Translation and Interpreting, Queens University Belfast, January – June 2021
- Translator/reviser, Light for the World, 2019-2020
- Translator, Algar Editorial, 2017
- Translator, Online Ocigrup, Barcelona, 2010-2012
GRANTS & FELLOWSHIPS
- 10/2022–09/2025 ─ Grant for the research project “Translation, migration, and democracy: Managing multilingual access to information in the greater Helsinki area and in Tallinn”. Funded by the Kone Foundation. Project Partner.
Total: € 376 800
Estonian project part: € 97 600
- 04/2022–03/2024 ─ Grant for the project cluster “Work, Wellbeing and Communication in the Globalising and Digitalising World” (WoWeC). Funded by Tallinn University Research Fund. Co-coordinator (School of Humanities).
Total: € 100 000
- 12/2020–12/2022 ─ Grant for the research project “Ideology in Translation. Political Discourse on Migration in the Media” (MOBJD674). Funded by the European Regional Development Fund. Financing institution: Estonian Research Council. Principal Investigator.
Total: € 102 000
- 10/2021–09/2022 ─ Grant for the research project “Improving communication with migrants for crisis preparedness: lessons learned from COVID-19”. Funded by the Council of the Baltic Sea States. Principal Investigator/Project Leader.
Total: € 70 308
- 09/2019–05/2020 – Dora Plus Grant for research stay at Tallinn University. Funded by European Regional Development Fund and the Republic of Estonia.
Total: € 6850
- 01/2019 –05/2019 ─ Mobility Grant for research stay at Queen’s University Belfast. Funded by the University of Vigo.
Total: € 3000
- 2018 – 2019 ─ Several travel grants to support conference travels. Funded by the University of Vigo and the Cultural Literacy in Europe Association.
Total: € 2365
- 2018 -2020 ─ Doctoral fellowship for the PhD project “On the Translation of Verse Form”. Funded by the University of Vigo.
Total: € 41 000